Authense IP recognizes that the protection of personal information in its general patent attorney services is an important task for fulfilling the rights of individuals and for fulfilling its social responsibility.
Authense IP will handle personal information properly in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (hereinafter, the "Privacy Law") and other related laws and regulations, and in line with the following Personal Information Protection Policy, with the aim of ensuring a strong and secure relationship with its clients.
1. Acquisition of Personal Information Authense IP will clearly define the purpose of acquiring personal information within the scope of legitimate business, and acquire and use it lawfully and appropriately, to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
2. Continual Improvement of Management System Authense IP will make its staff aware of the importance of personal information, and will take reasonable security measures to manage personal information in order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, leakage, etc. of the personal information it holds. The Firm will also continually review and improve these measures, and endeavor to ensure the security of personal information.
3. Compliance with Laws and Regulations Authense IP will ensure that all of its staff understand and comply with the laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
4. Measures when Outsourcing to Third Parties When outsourcing business related to data containing personal information, Authense IP will manage it strictly under its own control and make efforts to protect the information to prevent information leakage.
5. Response to Clients Authense IP will appropriately respond to complaints and consultations from clients regarding the handling of personal information and the personal information protection system.
6. Establishment and Continual Improvement of In-House System Authense IP will establish a system for protecting personal information, and continually review and improve it. In doing so, it will endeavor to maintain the safety and appropriate management of personal information in response to changes in the social environment and amendments to laws and regulations related to personal information protection.
7. Changes to this Policy Authense IP will periodically review its handling of personal information and strive for continuous improvement. As necessary, it may change this policy at any time. In such cases, it will notify individuals by posting the revised policy on Authense IP's website or by other appropriate means.
Established on January 3, 2023.